anus decals for futa and male ?

orimesh

Reactions
is there someone who would be able to make a similar decal pack to the MonsterShinkai's Anus Decal pack for females, but instead for males and futa, or maybe explain to me wich steps i could follow to make my own from the one mentioned above ( for my personal use only ) ? i'm asking because i'm really starting to get bothered by the amount of futa texture packs and looks that completely lack that simple feature that pretty much every female body texture has and the base ugly anus mesh without anything to cover it really breaks my immersion sort of speak

edit : i know about SplineVR but his textures don't fit on every looks and having to sacrifice the overall aspect for something completely different doesn't make up for it

Hi! Just checking in if you may have had any updates on this since 2022? I've also been starting to look into textures packs but can't seem to find anything related to futa anus decals. Thank you! :)

I just uploaded some male anus decals that I was using personally and have been adding to. They aren't amazing due to limitations of the male mesh and my skill level lol, but hopefully they are better than nothing. I don't mind them one bit in VR, and they do seem to add to the realism for me. No idea if these would work on futa.

Back
Top Bottom