Another Hand Job from that girl in her Dorm

Scenes Another Hand Job from that girl in her Dorm

neoajdude

Featured Contributor
Reactions
neoajdude submitted a new resource:

Another Hand Job from that girl in her Dorm - With original Audio!

That's right. It's another handjob! But She just loves you so much and wants you to feel good...and she want's something else from you too!

This is a shorter scene again. But pretty hot. Check the discussion tab to see what's special about it!

• All new original audio! Find out more about it in the discussion section of this resource!
  • Nothing too taboo. But still pretty hot.
  • Timeline animation
  • Spawn Point should put you in the right spot, but...

Read more about this resource...

I didn't want to put this in the resource description. And before reading further, I suggest you play the scene at least once.

The reason I have been slow on putting out new scenes is that I'm having moral conundrums about using audio that I can't credit. A lot of the audio I have I downloaded over the years and I simply don't know where they came from.

For the past few months I've been experimenting with AI audio, and this is the first scene using it. The voice is 100% AI generated. It's not a voice mask or alteration. I did a lot of experimenting to try and get a voice to sound with some level of emotion, and while I think this is a good start, I think I can improve it even more.

So I'd love to hear what you think about it. And if you could tell it was AI.

I'm also not a writer at all...so you'll have to forgive the actual dialog. I'm just not that creative. However, if anyone would like to partner and write dialog for scenes, I would be very open to it.

By far the best, sexiest, most emotive AI voice I've heard. How did you create this? Tool? Settings? etc? I've played with SSML to try to coax out something that sounds like emotions but never quite sounds right.

The female object in this animation looks very realistic. Is she modeled based on real people?
She's not, she's just a model I started years ago and I just keep fiddling with. I use her in my scenes cause I think she's really cute and only uses built in morphs

By far the best, sexiest, most emotive AI voice I've heard. How did you create this? Tool? Settings? etc? I've played with SSML to try to coax out something that sounds like emotions but never quite sounds right.
Thanks! I don't think I'm ready to spill the secrets yet, at least not publicly. But it is a paid service. It requires a lot of variations, pushing the stability to the limits, and figuring out how to make the sounds you want with words... and then editing it all together into something that sounds good. I think with a bit more practice and tweaks I can get it near perfect.

If you're really interested, send me a PM and I can give you more details.

Back
Top Bottom