REDUX: Getting a handjob from that girl in her Dorm Room.

Scenes REDUX: Getting a handjob from that girl in her Dorm Room.

neoajdude

Reactions
neoajdude submitted a new resource:

REDUX: Getting a handjob from that girl in her Dorm Room. - Finally have some alone time with her. And she wants something.

It's finally happening. Finally getting a handjob from that girl in her dorm room. And she is VERY into it.

• The concept is a remake of my first scene from years ago...but don't let that fool you, it's an entirely knew scene made with Timeline.
  • Full audio. (I downloaded this one only a few months ago, I'm looking for the source now. Once I find it I'll update)
  • Four positions to choose from, all in one scene. You can freely switch between them and the audio continues...

Read more about this resource...

Trouble using Lip Sync?
Yeah. I made a note in the post that I just gave up on it. It always came out distracting no matter how I did it or what settings I put in. Sooo, now she is telepathically talking to you.

I added the LipSync plugin and it works just fine lol.

Is it the RT_Lipsync? Did you adjust any settings or jaw physics?

I'd be more than happy to make it part of scene, I just could never get it to look right.

Hi @neoajdude

A heads up on the latest update. On the updated version you changed the name of the resource, but unless there's a really big change from on version to another it's best to keep the original name and change the version number only - creator.name.version.var
By renaming, anyone with the first version will now have 2 different scenes that look the same almost, making it a bit confusing.

Hi @neoajdude

A heads up on the latest update. On the updated version you changed the name of the resource, but unless there's a really big change from on version to another it's best to keep the original name and change the version number only - creator.name.version.var
By renaming, anyone with the first version will now have 2 different scenes that look the same almost, making it a bit confusing.

Oh crap. I didn't realize that. I thought it replaced it. Should I change the name back and reupload?

That's up to you.
1000 people have downloaded it already, but the number will only rise with time. I would to have it all nice and neat, especially if you go on to develop it more later on.

Back
Top Bottom