• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Animation: Move controller to another (moving) controller

David Jerba

Reactions
Hi there,

I am experimenting a lot with all the great CheesyFX and Timeline plugins.
What I´d like to achieve is like have FX in the lead for a scene and use its triggers. The triggers then start a Timeline that moves e.g. the head from one penis to another (MMMF scene). Penis controllers will move and thus a timeline recorded path will often not be close enough to start the FX plugin on the other penis. Divining Force does not help, since it would possibly still be out of reach or too close.
I tried RubberLeash, but this just seems to copy another controllers movement or I am just too stupid to use it as intended.

Thanks for your input

/D

Your problem is quite complex and I'm having issues to understand exactly what your goal is.

Please show a sample video of your "bug"/current implementation as a support to clarify your intention : )

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply, I am mostly off for the upcoming three weeks.

Maybe it´s just some understanding problem on my side.

VaM usage: No VR, large screen
ATM I am learning by using free scenes, kicking all plugins and adding those esp. from CheesyFX. I got very little understanding of Timeline by now.
I often change appearances in scenes, where 'size matters' in terms of figure, as well as persons. When playing around I often find out, that I´d have to adjust Timeline to the new appearances sizes, since BJ, HJ, etc. won´t work anymore.
My idea was to use a standard timeline and add some magnet function at the end of it to get the persons hand, head, whatever close enough to the other persons controller for the CheesyFX plugin to fire the HJ or BJ animation.
I like the auto animation from CheesyFX, so that I do not want to do something like BJ or HJ animation in Timeline.

Hope this clarifies in plain text what I´d liek to go for until I am 'back to business'.

/D

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom