Angel Agapo

KyraAngel

Featured Contributor
Reactions
How does this even happen? What kind of operation are you running anyway? I pay good money for these free looks and I expect nothing short of absolute perfection the FIRST time. You WILL be hearing from my lawyer. Right now I want to speak to your supervisor.

IT WAS YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Dork!!

KyraAngel updated Angel Agapo with a new update entry:

Another Update!!

I apologize for this update but it was brought to my attention that the MCWebBrowser was in the Angel scene and anyone with the metachat plugin upon loading the scene, was able to log into MY metachat and gained access to my personal email address and other information that shouldn't be shared with the public.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if it's a bug, but the hair doesn't load for me. I can see the downloaded Tomynator hair file in my folder, had to just put the hair there myself. Just letting you know cheers!

Not sure if it's a bug, but the hair doesn't load for me. I can see the downloaded Tomynator hair file in my folder, had to just put the hair there myself. Just letting you know cheers!
Yeah, seeing the same thing. The link in the hub page leads to another resource than the one indicated, that has an older version of the pack (v5) and a reference to the newest version of the pack (v47), while I ended up with a third version of the pack (v8). Looking at the meta.json file I don't see anything that would cause this, so it's probably the Hub that's got its wires crossed somewhere.
The scene works fine as long as you make sure to hunt down a later version of the hair pack.

Last edited:
Yeah, seeing the same thing. The link in the hub page leads to another resource than the one indicated, that has an older version of the pack (v5) and a reference to the newest version of the pack (v47), while I ended up with a third version of the pack (v8). Looking at the meta.json file I don't see anything that would cause this, so it's probably the Hub that's got its wires crossed somewhere.
The scene works fine as long as you make sure to hunt down a later version of the hair pack.
Huh, that's strange. I been getting a lot of messages about the hair. I'm probably going to do another update with a different hair from NoStage since the link isn't working properly.

KyraAngel updated Angel Agapo with a new update entry:

Bunch of new stuff

Ok, I added new skin from RenVR, eye textures from Riddler, mouth textures from VAMJFD, and a new hairstyle from Roac.

I kept the original Angel in the file as well. There is also a Preset/Scene for default 1.0 size. License had to be changed to CC-BY-NC per skin and eye textures..
View attachment 288240View attachment 288241View attachment 288239View attachment 288243View attachment 288242

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any reason why all these textures are packed in your var? VamJFD textures are on the hub probably Riddlers too and should be referenced not repacked. What's the point in vars if we don't reference and duplicate content by repacking unnecessarily.

Also which Ren skin have you repacked? The files are renamed and you don't identify or credit the original in the opening post which is really not cool. Ren's skin should be reupped as a separate texture set if is not something Ren put up on the hub and then referenced.

Back
Top Bottom