Amputees

Morphs Amputees

kuler

Featured Contributor
Reactions
kuler submitted a new resource:

Amputees - Morphs and edited colliders for basic amputees.

View attachment 55407
View attachment 55408
  1. Add AcidBubble's ColliderEditor plugin to the Person.
  2. "Load Preset" from inside of the ColliderEditor plugin UI, choosing the appropriate collider preset(s) from this addon. You can load multiple presets, one after another, to combine them.
  3. Use the Kuler/Amputee morphs for each desired limb.
  4. Use clothing, clothing adjustments, and clever camera angles to get the desired look as there may be some rough...

Read more about this resource...

Maybe you can give some tips on this. I disabled all the collision on the rigidbodies in the left hand, maxed out your Left Forearm morph, and... it kinda looks like the end of a hot dog casing. I love the potential these morphs have, but I must be missing something here.

Maybe you can give some tips on this. I disabled all the collision on the rigidbodies in the left hand, maxed out your Left Forearm morph, and... it kinda looks like the end of a hot dog casing. I love the potential these morphs have, but I must be missing something here.

If the texture is a bit scrunched, that's just how it is for now. However it sounds like you're seeing something like the pic below, if so make sure your smooth passes is set to 1 or above.
smoothcompare.jpg

Regarding the distorted arm issue I mentioned: I dicked around with some other sliders and found the culprit.
The first screenshot is what the arm looked like when I posted earlier; second is after eliminating some Kemenate morphs on the arm; third is when I took the basic VAM "Thin" body slider all the way down to zero.
It's that Thin slider that's mucking this up. If I come across a way to mitigate that, I'll post it here. At least we know what's causing it.

Attachments

• amp1_distort.jpg
    amp1_distort.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 0
  • amp2_thin1.jpg
    amp2_thin1.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 0
  • amp3_thin0.jpg
    amp3_thin0.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 0
Regarding the distorted arm issue I mentioned: I dicked around with some other sliders and found the culprit.
The first screenshot is what the arm looked like when I posted earlier; second is after eliminating some Kemenate morphs on the arm; third is when I took the basic VAM "Thin" body slider all the way down to zero.
It's that Thin slider that's mucking this up. If I come across a way to mitigate that, I'll post it here. At least we know what's causing it.

I cannot control left leg amputee morph like image on above. How about you?

@KameronFox I can only control it if the left arm amputee morph is kept at default. But yeah, once I modify the L-arm, the L-leg amputee morph is locked off. However, that issue doesn't occur with the right arm.

[second post]
Let me put it simpler, though I thing he is aware of the issue:
"Hey @kuler, have you tried to make a person totally limbless, that is, no arms + no legs?" 🤷‍♂️

Is it possible and would you be willing to make another variant of this with basically the whole limbs gone?

Yes I also wonder about this, is it possible to make a snake person basically? Like a female atom with ZERO arms that I can use my snake look on? Asking for a friend

Love this mod, but having trouble. I'm really trying to get this working. I am always left with a shriveled tiny arm and it won't stop shaking. I tried Acid collider, but don't know the details. Please help

Attachments

• Lefttail.png
    Lefttail.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom