All that is Holly

Scenes All that is Holly

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
Spacedog submitted a new resource:

All that is Holly - Holly has come over to keep her friend Coral company and she has a great idea what they can do...

Holly has come over to keep her friend Coral company while her boyfriend is away, Coral has some suggestions about what they should do but Holly has a better idea...

Note: Early Access Supporters will also get an exclusive bonus shower scene

View attachment 186548View attachment 186549 View attachment 186555 View attachment 186552View attachment 186553View attachment 186554

Read more about this resource...

Ok maybe I'm doing something stupid but when I load the scene (in desktop mode) it is dark and I can't see anything. When I remove the transition thing then I can see but I none of the "buttons" on the notepad work. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Ok maybe I'm doing something stupid but when I load the scene (in desktop mode) it is dark and I can't see anything. When I remove the transition thing then I can see but I none of the "buttons" on the notepad work. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

I have seen this happen before, make sure that Timeline is up to date and that you haven't accidentally denied it permission to run.

Back
Top Bottom