Aijana

Scenes Aijana

Spankimus

Reactions
Spankimus submitted a new resource:

Aijana - Another classic spanking scene this time from Germany

I expect you've got the hang of these now, this is a recreation of a classic German movie from a few years ago. If there's a scene you'd like to see, send me the link to it and I'll try to recreate it. If not, I'll just pick my own next week and do that! Hope you like it.

View attachment 310111

Thanks to @Broshido for this great garage and shout out to @Clownmug for this Tiffany model which is definitely one of my favourites.

Hopefully...

Read more about this resource...

Men, really good! But a question: is it possible to set the treshhold value of the trigger higher, so that you have to hit hard to trigger it? And maybe play a different audio file if you just carress the girl?

Men, really good! But a question: is it possible to set the treshhold value of the trigger higher, so that you have to hit hard to trigger it? And maybe play a different audio file if you just carress the girl?
I have played around a lot with the triggers and particularly the velocity trigger. First thing, you have to have high quality physics ticked or it pretty much just gives you a random value no matter how fast you try to connect. Even with that switched on, the velocity it gives is pretty much random and has little connection to the actual speed the two objects are moving at. The head of the crop has a capsule attached with a -1 alpha so you can't see it and that's what's used to make the triggers. If you have a look at the latest au pair scene I've used some relative velocity triggers on there which activate different animations, I could make that change sounds too but as the relation between the reported speed and the actual speed is almost non-existent, I've kind of given up on relative velocities which is a shame because it's definitely something I'd like to implement. I'd also like to try to implement some different .. well .. implements! Thing is, the stock paddle is awful because it's so slow with physics on and just doesn't feel natural when you use it and the crop I use in this one is the most realistic thing I've found (albeit I had to stick a capsule on the head to make it work and to utilise physics as it appears to have none of its own). What I'd like is to be able to create my own objects in unity WITH physics and them port them across - but I can't even get Unity installed and running yet so that might be a way off!! The hands thing is interesting though, I have been trying to get the haptics working on the collisions but have failed so far. I think the only plugin that works uses the VR hands so that might be something to look into next. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Spankimus updated Aijana with a new update entry:

Glance added

Added @MacGruber 's excellent glance plugin and also as per @Siddharta 's suggestion I've added a relative velocity trigger to knock the ball gag out - I've set my physics to every setting and I still can't get it to really relate to the actual speed of impact so any suggestions welcome, also if you have any idea how to make haptics work please let me know because I can't get that working at all !

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi. Just FYI....Glance is by AcidBubbles, it does micro eye movement. Have not looked at the scene, but from the dependencies I presume you added my Gaze, with does idle head rotation. I recommend to use both plugins together for an easy win of bringing a character to life.

hi. Just FYI....Glance is by AcidBubbles, it does micro eye movement. Have not looked at the scene, but from the dependencies I presume you added my Gaze, with does idle head rotation. I recommend to use both plugins together for an easy win of bringing a character to life.
ah yes, it was gaze sorry! Worked really well, thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom