Afraid of the Dark

Scenes Afraid of the Dark

Dotty

Reactions
Patreon
DottyVAM
Dotty submitted a new resource:

Afraid of the Dark - Man attempts to cure his fear of the dark through some unconventional means...

*This scene was designed for play in VR. To play on desktop, labeled collision triggers must be engaged by clicking and moving the hand of an Atom. Desktop play may be optimized in a future update*

You're haunted every evening by fears of the dark and unseen. Tired of sleepless nights, you hunt for a cure to this insomnia until stumbling upon an odd book, its first page reading: 'Those who fear the shadows, find a sacred altar, place your hand upon this seal and be freed in...

Read more about this resource...

Dependencies are all over the place. What do you need ParticlePinnacle.Sex_Fighter_2 for? I don't see any references in your scene file and it adds a lot of overhead. There are also four different male appearances.

As for the scene itself, the menu position isn't always optimal. With embody, it's blocked by her legs in CG pose, for example.

You nailed the atmosphere! (y)

Same point in writing this, I'm concerned with the number of dependencies, and possibly that explains the lower rate of downloads that it should be getting.
I'll try it as it looks really interesting. Would be great if you could tackle unneeded dependencies on this and futures scenes:

Dependencies are all over the place. What do you need ParticlePinnacle.Sex_Fighter_2 for? I don't see any references in your scene file and it adds a lot of overhead. There are also four different male appearances.

As for the scene itself, the menu position isn't always optimal. With embody, it's blocked by her legs in CG pose, for example.

You nailed the atmosphere! (y)
Same point in writing this, I'm concerned with the number of dependencies, and possibly that explains the lower rate of downloads that it should be getting.
I'll try it as it looks really interesting. Would be great if you could tackle unneeded dependencies on this and futures scenes:

Thank you guys for the input, just released an update with your recommended changes. Didn't realize how many of those dependencies were unneeded, but I think I was able to pare it down pretty well.

what is the dark skin and dark aura of the monster chick depended on? I dont see the darkness effect on the characers, all i see is the normal skin color rather than the dark one in your screenshot

what is the dark skin and dark aura of the monster chick depended on? I dont see the darkness effect on the characers, all i see is the normal skin color rather than the dark one in your screenshot
I believe that's a texture included with the Dianna appearance preset by Aldrich, if it's not working for you I would check if you have that dependency installed.

Dotty updated Afraid of the Dark with a new update entry:

V4.0 - Animation Changes / Further Repair

Hey again, noticed some issues with the last update (orgasm function broken, issues with the LFE plugin), so I decided to address that as well as make some small changes. The LFE plugin now works for all positions except Reverse Slide for which it is turned off. The BJ animation has been improved to include more tongue play, as well as for the climax animation. Thanks, and enjoy!

View attachment 319460View attachment 319461[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom