Adult hardcore animated people

toxsickcity

Reactions
Hello,

Is there any assets which perform adult hardcore type animations which are low poly like the animated people sets?

cheers

I believe there are currently none of those. A good amount of random idles of nude people but no HC stuff.

This subject interested me so i looked into creating my own but realized how much effort would go into it, VaM 2 will be here before I would have made anything interesting. I also believe IIRC VaM 2 will have much easier options for this process. This made me decide it wasnt worth the effort currently to create my own.

One thing I can recommend though, other than just saying I dont think any exist currently; record VaM on desktop (since better output than if recording in VR) and play output video on a video player/image panel.

It's a nice substitute and its one you can fully control and create infinitely faster than custom person atom assets with low poly count and resolution textures doing hardcore sex animations.

But as well as the videos you make and have playing in the background being a great substitute for the animated people assets in the same theme, if you take a second finding a good screen size and distance, you can pretty easily set up the video screen so it looks like the scene you recorded in VaM really has the person atoms in it appear to be there in the scene instead of on a video player or image panel.

Back
Top Bottom