• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Add buttons (or mouse wheel) to push forward/pull backwards to grabbed items

lifesuckz69

Reactions
Honestly I can't believe that isn't in the program. It would make using desktop a 100x easier.
You have that in almost every 3D game where you can grab things: Mousewheel up = pull grabbed item closer, Mousewheel down = push grabbed item farther away.

Would allow us desktop peasants to easily use toys, makes placing things way easier and would even help with subtle alignments of poses (like when that dick slips out once again, but you don't want to move the whole figure or mess around in menus.

I just use move keys (WASD) while holding sth with mouse, but it's very unaccurate. Modifier like Ctrl with slower movement (opposite to Shift) would do the trick.

Tried doing scroll but it's being used by VAM already. Used keybindings instead.

for object movement: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/spqr-pull.15005/
for posing: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/desktop-pose-helper.15653/

Can't use both at the same time however because of conflicting keys but should be able to toggle which plugin is on with triggers if you really want to use both

I'll try to update them in a single plugin in the future to make desktop stuff a bit simpler. I also just figured out how to do more advanced stuff with unity like custom clicks on objects, dragging, etc. Here i was going to do a sort of teleport like on vr, you click (white line) and then drag to rotate (red line). The object/camera would then move at the white line facing the red line, not done that part yet.

If you guys have any ideas, suggestions for desktop stuff let me know.

Back
Top Bottom