Action List Manager (ALM) for Voxta

Plugins Action List Manager (ALM) for Voxta

well what the hell... now i can't reproduce it... maybe something was glitchy on my end... but if i come across the steps to do it again, i'll be sure to take note... and get a vid cap of it. Maybe it was a one off whooops
It's because you should not be able to have an action chooser on empty action besides the empty state and the "Remove Action" button does not do anything when that's the case. I'm thinking maybe there's a bug with the "new action X" numbering scheme because I'm using a rather simple generation mechanism as I did not think anybody would store the scene with default action names, but maybe I need to reconsider ...

It's because you should not be able to have an action chooser on empty action besides the empty state and the "Remove Action" button does not do anything when that's the case. I'm thinking maybe there's a bug with the "new action X" numbering scheme because I'm using a rather simple generation mechanism as I did not think anybody would store the scene with default action names, but maybe I need to reconsider ...
I'm a armchair coder too... and the first thing i go in and do is click everything, over and over until it breaks :p

I'm still playing around and trying to figure out where in the return data it's generating actions, i think i got a few to work, still playing with it, but def the model you choose to use makes a huge difference too, sometimes it's so off the wall. But this is exactly what i wished for years ago when vam first started and i had my oculus DK 2. lol. Thank you for all the work!!!

I'm a armchair coder too... and the first thing i go in and do is click everything, over and over until it breaks :p

I'm still playing around and trying to figure out where in the return data it's generating actions, i think i got a few to work, still playing with it, but def the model you choose to use makes a huge difference too, sometimes it's so off the wall. But this is exactly what i wished for years ago when vam first started and i had my oculus DK 2. lol. Thank you for all the work!!!
and I thank you for these words it really means a ton to me.

vaan20 updated Action List Manager for Voxta with a new update entry:

Release 2.0.0

Changelist:

• Huge UI overhaul for action routing. There's a whole new section attached to the UI that allows you to do your routing easily. There's a search field that allows finding actions or groups easily.
  • Some minor bugfixes

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions or suggestions don't hesitate to ask.
If you have a hard time understanding either my plugin or Voxta just drop me a message on Discord. We can talk or even do a screen share.

A lot of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

vaan20 updated Action List Manager for Voxta with a new update entry:

Release 2.0.1

Changelist:
  • Huge UI overhaul for action routing. There's a whole new section attached to the UI that allows you to do your routing easily. There's a search field that allows finding actions or groups easily.
  • Some minor bugfixes
  • Removed Voxta dependency

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions or suggestions don't hesitate to ask.
If you have a hard time understanding either my plugin or Voxta just drop me a message on Discord. We can talk or even do a...

vaan20 updated Action List Manager (ALM) for Voxta with a new update entry:

Next release

Good morning/evening fellow VaMers,

I wanted to show you the functionality that Alita and me have been working VERY hard to achieve. It's an Inspector window that mimics the one in VoxtaDesktopApp so that you would not need to place apps side by side when creating scenes. As it's a part of ALM, you can execute actions from it. You can rollback a message or clean the whole conversation. You can place the window anywhere you want on the screen in order not to obstruct your view.

Hopefully...

Announcement regarding the new Inspector Release

Hello again,

Exciting news from Alita and me! I've yesterday teased this much-anticipated Inspector tool. I'm thrilled to announce that we've decided to offer an early access prerelease exclusively to our Patreon subscribers. This is your chance to get your hands on it before anyone else!

By subscribing, you won’t just get early access—you’ll also have the unique opportunity to shape the development of the plugin. Your suggestions and feedback during this early phase are invaluable to us...

Release 2.1.0

Changelist:
  • Added inspector addon that allows you to:
    • chat with Voxta character using keyboard
    • shows you the status and available actions
    • enables rollback and clean chat options
    • inspector window is draggable and slightly opaque
    • messages are persistent and stay there till scene reload or plugin refresh
  • Small bugs from previous releases fixed
  • Create a feature preview video for inspector addon
Feature show off on my YouTube channel...

Status for today and "What is Alita doing when I'm not there" - Action Bundles teaser

Hi,

If you are waiting for "User Actions" to be released then I have a very good news for you as the release is scheduled for today or tomorrow as I needed a little more time to prepare a proper tutorial for it this time around. The functionality is complicated and I would like all of you to properly understand what can be achieved and how.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Early Access front:

I've just...

I'm still imagining that if one day, AI can train mocap data very well and then apply it to VAM, whether there will be a completely random, coherent, natural, real and unpredictable character animation. She can pose continuously, sit down and stand up, and also can twist and dance simply. I don't understand why AI has not trained mocap data and combined it with VAM. In theory, mocap data is controllable variables, and its regularity and cleanliness are very suitable for AI training requirements. I don't know why no one has made it applied to the VAM characters.😭

I'm still imagining that if one day, AI can train mocap data very well and then apply it to VAM, whether there will be a completely random, coherent, natural, real and unpredictable character animation. She can pose continuously, sit down and stand up, and also can twist and dance simply. I don't understand why AI has not trained mocap data and combined it with VAM. In theory, mocap data is controllable variables, and its regularity and cleanliness are very suitable for AI training requirements. I don't know why no one has made it applied to the VAM characters.😭
There are models like the one you ask for but they are still slow, imperfect and surely cannot be run on a consumer level hardware in any reasonable time. It's still sci-fi unfortunately but we are getting there slowly.

Hi, I've been trying this plugin and am having a problem, I hope you can help me. I am trying to set up a simple scene to learn the plugin. Standing up, and sitting down (just a simple pose change). The triggers work in the plugin when I test, but while talking with the character it does not work.

I get the error: did not find route for action = sit in last action with name = sit. error while activating trigger: system. null reference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object at actionlist manager on trigger action change () [0x0000] in <filename unknown.:0 at trigger action discrete. trigger (Boolean reverse, Boolean force) [0X0000] in filename unknown.

Any idea what the issue is?

Thanks!

Hi, I've been trying this plugin and am having a problem, I hope you can help me. I am trying to set up a simple scene to learn the plugin. Standing up, and sitting down (just a simple pose change). The triggers work in the plugin when I test, but while talking with the character it does not work.

I get the error: did not find route for action = sit in last action with name = sit. error while activating trigger: system. null reference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object at actionlist manager on trigger action change () [0x0000] in <filename unknown.:0 at trigger action discrete. trigger (Boolean reverse, Boolean force) [0X0000] in filename unknown.

Thanks!
Yes. Most probably you've created 2 actions but they are not linked anywhere. You need an entry point for your AI. Sort of a bootstrap. The easiest way for you to achieve what you want is to create a third action called "Start". Link two actions you've created and click "Test Execute" on the Start action. This will feed the LLM with options to stand up and sit down. If you want we can discuss it more on Discord. You can easily find me there if you have any questions.

Regards.

Thanks!
The error you're getting is something that will disappear after the next release. I'm really working hard to release the next version with user actions but the tutorial takes forever to make ...

Yes. Most probably you've created 2 actions but they are not linked anywhere. You need an entry point for your AI. Sort of a bootstrap. The easiest way for you to achieve what you want is to create a third action called "Start". Link two actions you've created and click "Test Execute" on the Start action. This will feed the LLM with options to stand up and sit down. If you want we can discuss it more on Discord. You can easily find me there if you have any questions.

Regards.
Thanks, I will give that a try. I appreciate it. Voxta definitely needs this kind of plugin to move to the next level of awesomeness. I will find you on discord.

Release 2.2.0

Changelog:
  • User Actions functionality added
  • Action UI rearranged a little
  • Multiple code refactorrings made
  • Multiple bugfixes done after the early access period
  • Starter scene updated a little to work seamlessly without issues

Feature tutorial can be found here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News from the early access front - 3...

Release 2.2.1

Changelog:

User Actions functionality added
Action UI rearranged a little
Multiple code refactorrings made
Multiple bugfixes done after the early access period
Starter scene updated a little to work seamlessly without issues

Feature tutorial can be found here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News from the early access front - 3 action bundles are now...

Release 2.3.0

Changelist:
  • BAM (bulk action manager) module added - tutorial in the attached video. Allows handling multiple actions at once. Simplifies routing process
  • Action bundle import feature. Tutorial on my YT channel.
  • Group and layer assignment via drop down components, there're no longer a text field
  • Group context - add a common context to a whole group of actions
  • Global layers - add actions in a layer to Action List automatically so they don't need to be linked (useful for...

Back
Top Bottom