• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Accidentally Clicked Plugin Always Disable

BigRedBB

Reactions
I am new to all of this, and when I loaded a scene I accidentally clicked Plugin Always Disable for one of the plugins. I don't remember what scene it was or what plugin it was. I don't even know if I need the plugin. But what I would like to know is, how do I find the option to enable any permanently disabled plugins if any exist.

I would need step by step instructions, because I am very new to this program.
I am running VaM 1.20.77.9

But what I would like to know is, how do I find the option to enable any permanently disabled plugins if any exist.

1) you can simply manually delete all package user settings/perferences (inside AddonPackagesUserPrefs)
2a) you can search each file manually (open in notepad) and delete one that has "pluginsAlwaysDisabled" : "true"
2b) you can look inside package manager user perfs for each package with plugins (and uncheck always disable plugins)
packageperf.jpg

Upvote 0
I am new to all of this, and when I loaded a scene I accidentally clicked Plugin Always Disable for one of the plugins. I don't remember what scene it was or what plugin it was. I don't even know if I need the plugin. But what I would like to know is, how do I find the option to enable any permanently disabled plugins if any exist.

I am running VaM 1.20.77.9
This is a question I always wanted to ask...

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom