Question Accidentally Clicked Plugin Always Disable

BigRedBB

Reactions
I am new to all of this, and when I loaded a scene I accidentally clicked Plugin Always Disable for one of the plugins. I don't remember what scene it was or what plugin it was. I don't even know if I need the plugin. But what I would like to know is, how do I find the option to enable any permanently disabled plugins if any exist.

I would need step by step instructions, because I am very new to this program.
I am running VaM 1.20.77.9

But what I would like to know is, how do I find the option to enable any permanently disabled plugins if any exist.

1) you can simply manually delete all package user settings/perferences (inside AddonPackagesUserPrefs)
2a) you can search each file manually (open in notepad) and delete one that has "pluginsAlwaysDisabled" : "true"
2b) you can look inside package manager user perfs for each package with plugins (and uncheck always disable plugins)
packageperf.jpg

Upvote 0
I am new to all of this, and when I loaded a scene I accidentally clicked Plugin Always Disable for one of the plugins. I don't remember what scene it was or what plugin it was. I don't even know if I need the plugin. But what I would like to know is, how do I find the option to enable any permanently disabled plugins if any exist.

I am running VaM 1.20.77.9
This is a question I always wanted to ask...

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom