A Dark Angel's Blessing

Paid Scenes A Dark Angel's Blessing

I see what you're saying, but the transformation happens. Also, I plan on posting free scenes too. Also, I mean base scene as in people can add to it
That wasn’t meant in a bad way, therefore the smilie, only what some put in here and want money for it is sometimes very strange

I'm not really sure what to think here. On one hand I am interested in the scene, but on the other I know you really struggled to get the other scene to even work and with only your second scene you already want money. I think your chances to actually get patrons would go up a lot if you had more to show people to start with so that they have confidence in your work.

hmm. Good point. I don't plan to make every scene cost money in the future, I put a lot of time in this scene that's why I put a price on it. What I am expecting people to do is buy a patreon membership and then cancel it after a month. Kind of like what you can do with VAM x1 creator mode. I may even make the scene free after sometime, kind of like how surody and kelir do their animations. I originally planned to make this scene a $2 purchase directly from this site, but I don't know how to do that

Back
Top Bottom