Paid Other Angel's Idle/Dance Mocap Animation

AngelCutebXtch

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
angelcutebxtch
AngelCutebXtch submitted a new resource:

Angel's Idle/Dance Mocap Animation - Mocap Animation Idle/Dance

Hi Guys, this is my first released VAM mocap animation. This is approx. 3.5 minutes long for your scene. However, this is just the first half of this animation the second half will be coming soon, making the animation over 7minutes long.

Because I am still new to creating content/animations for VAM I have been having a lot of problems in understand how VAM handles animations compared to other programs using BVH mocap files. All of my animations are created using a professional mocap...

Read more about this resource...

A bit pricey considering there are other devs out there with enormous archives that come at a cheaper price.
Hi, thank you for your comment. I am using a professional mocap system and creating the animations do take a lot of time to produce. There will be more animations released on a regular basis, which will build up to an extensive library over time. However, your comments have been noted. I will look at a reduced tier for people who just want to purchase a one off item for the time being. I am relatively new to VAM and any form of feed back I value.

Back
Top Bottom