50 animations 3

Scenes 50 animations 3

So are you on Patreon with more stuff?
No not really .It only for those who wants to support me with bigger thanks and also fallow what I will be working on next and even request some special animations if any .Thats about it .

Fantastic collection and poses. any possibility of adding some teasing, foreplay, kissing and conversational scenes into this. also when UI is off , there is speed and other button still visible, hope with UI Off those can be removed as well.

Fantastic collection and poses. any possibility of adding some teasing, foreplay, kissing and conversational scenes into this. also when UI is off , there is speed and other button still visible, hope with UI Off those can be removed as well.
Thanks. Not sure about kissing ones since i even dont make expressions because there is lots plugins for that but about others will see what can get out. About UI if you want hide slider too I can update some day thought if you something about triggers it is easy to do by yourself just add it to hide button that slider.

Thanks. Not sure about kissing ones since i even dont make expressions because there is lots plugins for that but about others will see what can get out. About UI if you want hide slider too I can update some day thought if you something about triggers it is easy to do by yourself just add it to hide button that slider.
Thanks. for kissing scenes there is a plugin i believe from @ClockwiseSilver . i was trying to merge load @flyroxy and @KittyMocap foreplay, cuddling and conversational scenes into your setup but some how it did not work. this setup is quite nice and wish you could partner with @ispinox and create movie experience with cam ride . i feel if you extend this scene by doing partnering with other creator, this could become complete package ,one of the best scenes of VAM. it has almost all sex positions. really enjoyed your work, wish to see some creators partner to make it big and best of VAM.

Back
Top Bottom