• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

P.U.R.E

Featured Contributor
Reactions
P.U.R.E submitted a new resource:

MATI | #38 - Collaborative look with Re-visions_Vam & PhantasyStarfan

She can read minds by touching... stuff.

View attachment 302935

Someone suggested me this look a while ago, so there you go!​

For this collab, I had the pleasure to work with the talented @Re-visions_VAM who made the entire outfit (from scratch!). I also had the occasion to witness most of the process behind doing this outfit and I must say that the amount of...

Read more about this resource...

The look is amazing but every time I load her up her antennas just fall off. I've updated all the dependencies and everything.

The look is amazing but every time I load her up her antennas just fall off. I've updated all the dependencies and everything.
You can keep the antennas from falling off by going to Clothing > Show: Active > MATI antennas: Customize > Physics and turning off Sim Enabled.

However, PhantasyStarfan.tents_2 is not available on the hub or anywhere else from a Google search. Is this only available from your Patreon post or something? If not, can you or PhantasyStarfan make this publicly available somewhere, P.U.R.E?

not-on-hub.jpg

You can keep the antennas from falling off by going to Clothing > Show: Active > MATI antennas: Customize > Physics and turning off Sim Enabled.

However, PhantasyStarfan.tents_2 is not available on the hub or anywhere else from a Google search. Is this only available from your Patreon post or something? If not, can you or PhantasyStarfan make this publicly available somewhere, P.U.R.E?

View attachment 303219
Just posted an update resolving this issue :)

Back
Top Bottom