3 amazing busty wonders

Bigboobhunter

Reactions
Hi all, I'm new on this great forum. Searching for more info about these busty hotties! VR game?

Can I create these models with HoneySelect2Libido DX ?
Thanks!😃 1540318681.jpg

Attachments

• 1539969588.jpg
    1539969588.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1539623400.jpg
    1539623400.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1538762143.jpg
    1538762143.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
These are some girls I made editing free models with some sliders and the tittymagic plugin! Results are pretty much incredible, but for breasts that big physics tends to fuck up pretty badly. They still look and behave pretty well while standing, but they do not hang as huge natural breasts would.

I can share them if you want, I have them as looks file so you can upload them to any scene.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 0
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 0
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 0
These are some girls I made editing free models with some sliders and the tittymagic plugin! Results are pretty much incredible, but for breasts that big physics tends to fuck up pretty badly. They still look and behave pretty well while standing, but they do not hang as huge natural breasts would.

I can share them if you want, I have them as looks file so you can upload them to any scene.

Nice work! (yes please share, I think a lot of people would like this). But did you get this look with hard coliders "on" in breast physics? I find to get the saggy look they usually need to be turned off, which makes the collision with hands not work properly unfortunately.

Nice work! (yes please share, I think a lot of people would like this). But did you get this look with hard coliders "on" in breast physics? I find to get the saggy look they usually need to be turned off, which makes the collision with hands not work properly unfortunately.
VERY unfortunately I am playing with the desktop version, so I didn't ever notice that thing. I'm too poor for a vr!
But to be fair I used a collider editor script to adjust the size of the colliders and make them more "gravity aware". I also lowered a bit their force offset, I never tried "touching" in VR but in vamx scenes they behave pretty nicely, and also moving them with the mouse causes nice interaction between them.

I'm trying to get over the problem of them not following gravity that much when the girl is bending forwards/on all fours, but I'm improving.
Unfortunately I don't know how to take proper screenshot or make a nice video for you to see, and also I don't know how to share the models I made. Actually, I have many girls I "sized up" like this, I never like the models on here and have to "tweak" them...

Have you tried breast autogravity?

Not sure how much it differs from tittymagic or if they work well together, but it may help you in your quest for realistic huge floppy boobs.

p.s. get vr. sell your kidney if you have to. you will not be disappointed!

Hello! Did you ever post a link for your looks?

Back
Top Bottom