2 Phut Hon mocap dance

Scenes 2 Phut Hon mocap dance

PrimeMocap

Reactions
Patreon
PrimeMocap
Hi there as written in the title the music is not included due to copyright reasons. You need to add it manually.
Oh excuse me I didn't even see it, sorry. Thanks for the answer, I'll look at how to add some via a tutorial. Too bad I have to do that, download and play is so much better but I understand.

Oh excuse me I didn't even see it, sorry. Thanks for the answer, I'll look at how to add some via a tutorial. Too bad I have to do that, download and play is so much better but I understand.
No Problem, I added a quick guide for adding music to the scene. Its further down in the description of this post.

No Problem, I added a quick guide for adding music to the scene. Its further down in the description of this post.
Yes, thanks I saw and I just used it it works very well. But is it possible to then overwrite the scene to save the music inside and not have to start again?

Yes, thanks I saw and I just used it it works very well. But is it possible to then overwrite the scene to save the music inside and not have to start again?
Sure you can save the scene by clicking the red folder icon in the VAM menu bar.
1728224106685.png

Back
Top Bottom