Question 😒 Hello. I need Help creating var packages 🤞

Nickname

Reactions
Hello. I have two questions.
1-Can I take any image from the Appearance Preset? just put it on, add a sub-scene as a light source. Then save it all as a scene and pack it as a var?
2-When I finish creating the var package, I do not have a var file displayed, but a var folder containing everything that I added during the creation process.

1-I don't fully understand the question? You wanna use person app.preset image? as subscene image or as scene image? 🤷‍♂️

All images are optional and scenes, subscenes, presets, clothing items, assets can work without them (they are for thumbnails only).
You can't replace/rename image inside package builder (when you add scene file, image with same name is also pulled).
You have to do it manually outside VaM.
Save scene, go to save location and add (replace) with new image, make sure it's same name and .jpg

2-Package is located inside addonsPackages when you hit finalize.
Files inside packageBuilder folder remains for future updates (versioning), as "reference point"
For when creating update to existing package, and if you already did 2 updates builder is gonna pick next version (higher than one inside builder folder) for example package.4 instead of package.2.
You can remove them (or delete only test builds), but it's good to keep them for future versioning (reminder), unless it's one time thing.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom