Zelda

Erimar

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Erimar submitted a new resource:

Zelda - The Princess herself

Hello this is my first release. I've been lurking for a good while now to learn the craft of virtamate. I'm concentrating on creating accurate model ports to vam. I hope you enjoy, I hope I improve and I hope you support me in my journey.

This is based on the model by nextr3d. The hair is CUA with physics, the brows are clothing. The package comes with a prebuilt scene as shown below.

View attachment 160463View attachment 160464

Read more about this resource...

Congrats on your first release! Something I'd recommend is to use a slightly lower quality when saving converted textures from Wrap, or quickly importing and exporting the texture in another program (GIMP, photoshop, paint.net, etc) to reduce the file size. Using 100 quality puts out uncompressed 64MB images that will make your VAR package unnecessarily large.

Congrats on your first release! Something I'd recommend is to use a slightly lower quality when saving converted textures from Wrap, or quickly importing and exporting the texture in another program (GIMP, photoshop, paint.net, etc) to reduce the file size. Using 100 quality puts out uncompressed 64MB images that will make your VAR package unnecessarily large.

Ahh, so that's why that is. Thanks. I'll try and get that sorted out and post an update.

Back
Top Bottom