Zayell's "Furniture" 01 Chair

Scenes Zayell's "Furniture" 01 Chair

Zayell

Reactions
Zayell submitted a new resource:

Zayell's "Furniture" 01 Chair - Simple chair that's good for more than just sitting around.

For this, my first upload, I tried to keep it nice and simple. It's a chair that I threw together using only the built-in tools that VaM offers, so there shouldn't actually be any dependencies if I've done this right. It has simple animation patterns that toggle the collision on the *ahem* toy to allow for smooth insertion.

I built it's dimensions to fit a custom model I can't share openly. But the nature of it means every part of the device itself is completely scalable, so It shouldn't be...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, the animation doesn't work on my end. Maybe you renamed an atom and the buttons/slider triggers point to nothing.

2.JPG

^This.

All references to the "sub scene" animation pattern atom seem to be broken.

As VirtAmateur says it's probably from renaming the pattern other atoms are referencing at some stage after you set them up.

This is one of VaM's more annoying features, syntax changes like that don't trickle down. Nor does the old original atom reference stick around, so you just end up with blank receiver fields and have to work backwards fixing all your references from memory & inference :( .

(For reference this can also brake references to things like specific Hair styles should you swap one out in a scene.

e.g. i tried to make a scene with selectable hair/appearance at the start. And made separate animation patterns to reference each different hair style I wanted to modify on the fly (wetness). But as soon as you load in a new replacement hairstyle all the references to the old one vanish. And thus break all the animation triggers connected to it.
Pain..in...the....arse....)

It almost certainly happened as I was stripping things out for a public release. I'm working on an update.

Praise the sun! I think it works. I went ahead and rebuilt the whole it using the old one as a reference. Fortunately all of the atoms were still in the right place, but for whatever reason all the triggers got broken. This is what I get for not properly testing before I upload, or this would have been version 1. I'm going to reupload soon.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Back
Top Bottom