Zahra

xClumsyy

Reactions
Patreon
xclumsyy
xClumsyy submitted a new resource:

Zahra - Beauty from the Middle East!

My first VaM look, Zahra! Thank you all who gave me advice on learning how to create a look, I greatly appreciate it!

Lots more on the way! I would appreciate any support on my Patreon if you enjoy my looks!

Credits:

CMA.CMA_IRIS_REFLEX_SHADOW.latest By: CMA License: CC BY-ND Link: https://www.patreon.com/ccmmaa
CMA.Shining_Manicure.latest By: CMA License: CC BY-SA Link...

Read more about this resource...

You might want to swap out the dress items for hub hosted items. That way your look will be hub hosted too.

Hey, thanks for the heads up! Im not sure whats the difference of hub hosting is vs non hub hosted, can you explain?
I think he means assets that are available on the VAMHUB, since i have hard time finding the "Affinity_dress" & "fg_maid_dress"

I think he means assets that are available on the VAMHUB, since i have hard time finding the "Affinity_dress" & "fg_maid_dress"
Ohhhhh I see. Noted for future looks that I post sorry. I got it from dlskd9 on arca. He posts tons of free clothes

Making sure that all the assets used in your scenes are available here on the Vam hub gets you more exposure, because items without the hub hosted flag are not shown in game by default. It's better not to use things that can't be downloaded from the hub. If you can provide a link to outside assets, that's OK. Just make sure the external assets are legitimate, not pirated, or you could get in trouble with the Vam hub mods.

You can change the dress to something available here, and update the resource. That happens a lot.

Making sure that all the assets used in your scenes are available here on the Vam hub gets you more exposure, because items without the hub hosted flag are not shown in game by default. It's better not to use things that can't be downloaded from the hub. If you can provide a link to outside assets, that's OK. Just make sure the external assets are legitimate, not pirated, or you could get in trouble with the Vam hub mods.

You can change the dress to something available here, and update the resource. That happens a lot.
Ohhhhh ok thats great to know thanks alot! Do I need to repackage everything after I switch clothing? Would it remove the non hosted dependencies?

You would have to remove the non hosted dependencies, put in some hosted replacements, save it, then make a new package. You should post it as an update to the original package, not a whole new one. Following the convention author.title.version would make the new one version 2. You have to specify that it is an update in the package builder, then post the update on the hub. The *depend.txt file lists the current dependencies. You can verify there that the old ones are gone when you build the new one.

Back
Top Bottom