Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
MonsterShinkai submitted a new resource:

Ye-Jin Ver 2.0 - Korean Asian Girl

License CC BY-NC-SA
Enjoy, (With respect to all creators works involved do not resell)
This is Ye-Jin Version 2. Feel free to delete Version 1 if you want to save hard drive space.
I reworked the textures and felt it was a big enough difference to just upload another version.
Texture by RenVR (with modifications)

View attachment 64307
View attachment 64308View attachment 64309

Credits...

Read more about this resource...

Your Looks are unbelievable beauty.
Thx so much MonsterShinkai

giphy.gif

This looks very Sxy.

Thx for the look clothing Info.
But in detail ?

The Choker, Boots and Ear rings are also VL_13 ?

People seem to really like this exact look/scene to experience it as a replica .
Perhaps you can release the Scene incl clothings as dependencies ? ;)

Last edited:
This looks very Sxy.

Hi thx for the look clothing Info.
But in detail ?

The Choker, Boots and Ear rings are also VL_13 ?

People seem to really like this exact look/scene to experience it as a replica .
Perhaps you can release the Scene incl clothings as dependencies ? ;)
Choker is by VL_13, Boots are called OKL4 Boots. I don't think people would like seeing all those dependencies. Maybe I can just list them in the future but I understand how people would like it exactly as shown. I probably should post the scene with exact pose and lighting though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Yes that would be great if you would offer matching replicas of your screenshots. The seen Image is what touches peoples imagination. Not many create content, most enjoy to experience the content, or just watch a Scene in VR as it has been "advertised". Thx for your feedback :)

Last edited:
Just download the files and dependencies. You should be able to open a scene with the model in there. Also it is easier if you download the files from within the game.
My bad, i was trying to load a preset instead of opening the scene so yeah, i'm dumb.

Back
Top Bottom