XStoryPlayer - Chapter I (tribute)

Scenes XStoryPlayer - Chapter I (tribute)

Gegecucu

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Gegecucu submitted a new resource:

XStoryPlayer - Chapter I (tribute) - Tribute to XMoonProductions game! I tried to recreate some parts of this game in VaM.

INTRODUCTION
I think this is something quite unusual for VaM: I tried to build "a game in the game".
This is actually a modest tribute to the game XStoryPlayer (Chapter I) from XMoonProduction.
For those who don't know it, you should definitively give it a try. It is starting to be dated but still worth a try and I personnaly consider it as a precursor of VaM.

See screenshots and gifs below for preview!

This my first shared scenes so any constructive criticism is more than welcome...

Read more about this resource...

As soon as I read XStoryPlayer I new I had to check it out.
I have bothe games Xmoon produced. It's a shame it ran out of steam.
I hope you plan on doing the school teacher scenes as well.
I will let you know what I think of it later.

As soon as I read XStoryPlayer I new I had to check it out.
I have bothe games Xmoon produced. It's a shame it ran out of steam.
I hope you plan on doing the school teacher scenes as well.
I will let you know what I think of it later.
It may be a bit buggy at some points so tell me if anything goes wrong.
For the second game... Let's wait and see how it goes with the first one ;)

It would be great if you could update in var format so that your work can be apreciated. With the newest vam the rooms are not loading.
Still great work. Thanks for the effort.
EDIT:
With a second try it works Thanks!

Last edited:
It would be great if you could update in var format so that your work can be apreciated. With the newest vam the rooms are not loading.
Still great work. Thanks for the effort.
EDIT:
With a second try it works Thanks!
Good if it works now! I have uploaded an update in .var format and a walkthrough as bonus!

Looks great , i was looking forward to your update but got frustrated . how do you pan ? i can only move forward, back , left and right .

Looks great , i was looking forward to your update but got frustrated . how do you pan ? i can only move forward, back , left and right .
Hey,

Since you're in possession mode, the right click don't work. You can use the "TAB" key to pan around.

Back
Top Bottom