Wrong model

MrX

Reactions
Can someone help? Im trying to start a scene and when add a person, instead of the default model with her arms out, I get this.
I don't recognise the model and no matter if I try and change the pose it reverts back to this or she crosses/uncrosses her legs. Also when she appears my original model changes to some young asian girl
also the annoying paused box.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 102242.png

Last edited:
That's not normal and you should check your session plugins for anything that may be linked and do a repair (vam_updater.exe)

That's not normal and you should check your session plugins for anything that may be linked and do a repair (vam_updater.exe)
I know its not. Ive been messing with settings, reseting to default and I'm still getting it. Its either her or some secretary.
And its happening from the start. Ive not added any plugins

Well ive done a repair and made no difference. here she is once again and the same girl on the right has replaced original model.
A plugin is automatically loading with various movements and gazes
Screenshot 2024-03-16 120708.png

Did more resets and saves, added another atom. She appeared in her default state then changed automatically to the cross legged model again Wtf is going on?
Screenshot 2024-03-16 121506.png

What about your preset locks between scenes option that is in the control/physics 1 tab?

Back
Top Bottom