I currently have the R5 5600X running at 4700MHz and an RTX 3070Ti. In most of my own scenes with two people I get around 30-35 FPS, 10-12 Physics time, lighting and a bunch of plugins which is fine, but I'd really like to improve it.
I could buy an R7 5800X3D right now, or wait another year or two to see where prices go then just upgrade to AM5, but I don't they'll cut back on memory prices anytime soon.
Would the R7 5800X3D give a meaningful boost in FPS and reduction in Physics time or would it only be a slight improvement?
I already have the CPU patch and done everything I could to try and squeeze performance out but 40-45 is the best I can do with lighting tricks and cutting back on things.
The benchmark has better results but that was run on a fresh install with no bloat so I'm sure all my plugins and all the bloat doesn't help.
I could buy an R7 5800X3D right now, or wait another year or two to see where prices go then just upgrade to AM5, but I don't they'll cut back on memory prices anytime soon.
Would the R7 5800X3D give a meaningful boost in FPS and reduction in Physics time or would it only be a slight improvement?
I already have the CPU patch and done everything I could to try and squeeze performance out but 40-45 is the best I can do with lighting tricks and cutting back on things.
The benchmark has better results but that was run on a fresh install with no bloat so I'm sure all my plugins and all the bloat doesn't help.