Looks Widowmaker (Beach)

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
OniEkohvius submitted a new resource:

Widowmaker (Beach) - I prefer to work alone. But I suppose you will do.

View attachment 193384
Widowmaker (Beach)
I prefer to work alone. But I suppose you will do.

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Clothing
  • Hair: CUA with physics
Winner of the #24 patron's choice poll.
In the final poll for 2022, Widowmaker beat out Amy and Jessie to take the final spot...

Read more about this resource...

Widowtracer (Hair Wet).png

Not exactly the beach look here, but the model is awesome and it struck me that she looks especially good with Tracer's hairstyle as well. Factor in the very first Widowmaker import outfit by GenericMale51, neci/VGC's mansion import, wet spec/gloss textures from SupaRioAmateur, and a touch of rain from hazmhox...well, I think this scene ends up being just as appealing all the same.

View attachment 193738

Not exactly the beach look here, but the model is awesome and it struck me that she looks especially good with Tracer's hairstyle as well. Factor in the very first Widowmaker import outfit by GenericMale51, neci/VGC's mansion import, wet spec/gloss textures from SupaRioAmateur, and a touch of rain from hazmhox...well, I think this scene ends up being just as appealing all the same.
DAAAAAM BOY!!!! thas a nice looking appereance right there, would you mind sharing it? im kinda new to VaM i dont know shit about how to properly edit already existing characters, pls help a boy out

Back
Top Bottom