• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Why The clothes turned pure white

niudale

Reactions
When I loaded the character for the second time, part of the character's clothes turned pure white, and his eyes turned pure black.
However, there is no problem when loading for the first time. I have installed all the necessary environments. Is it caused by the cleanup of the game cache before loading characters for the second time?

Probably. It sounds like the game is trying to load from the cache and not finding anything, so the clothes (and eyes) have no textures at all.

Sounds like a minor bug that is unlikely to get fixed, but resetting/restarting should fix it.

Upvote 0
Probably. It sounds like the game is trying to load from the cache and not finding anything, so the clothes (and eyes) have no textures at all.

Sounds like a minor bug that is unlikely to get fixed, but resetting/restarting should fix it.
Thank you. Can you tell me how to reset the game?

Upvote 0

I also found a problem that when I removed all the clothes of the character, her eyes returned to normal.

Upvote 0
From mainUI>file(open/save) there's a "hard reset" button. Functionally, it's the same as closing and restarting the program.

If it still doesn't work, the problem is likely with the scene, not you.

Upvote 0
From mainUI>file(open/save) there's a "hard reset" button. Functionally, it's the same as closing and restarting the program.

If it still doesn't work, the problem is likely with the scene, not you.
Thank you very much! I found the problem! I did not set the cache folder, so the corresponding material cannot be found in the cache every time the scene is loaded.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom