Question Why do cant save keyframe animations

rapalatr

Reactions
Hi , i am beginner . I can do anything I want to do but just save, record , export or anyway can not this. İ can save scene but after scene in not animation. The videos do not show how to make the recordings at all. Please help .

üzgünüm google kötü çeviri. zaman çizelgesi ana kare animasyonu yapabilirim ama bu kaydedemiyorum. Sahneyi açmak istiyorum ama bu animasyonu açamıyorum. Tetikleyici eklemek zorunda mıyım?

vamresim.jpg

Upvote 0
From the translated text of what you wrote it's not very clear still what you're asking or if just using the wrong terms, so I'm guessing a bit your question.

The circled red button saves a scene, which is everything. To save specifically the animation in the Timeline plugin you can export it in the Import/Export tab in Timeline:

Upvote 0
I did what you said. I prepared the animation and saved the scene. However, when I open it again, the animation is not added.
I'm able to export but I can't make everything a package. When I reopen that scene, nothing moves.

I hope I was able to explain this time. ::)

vam2resim.jpg

Upvote 0

Bunların hepsini yaptım. Ama nasıl kurtarılır? . Animasyonu sahneye ekleyemiyorum. bir şeyi özlüyorum

Upvote 0
Yes i have creator key. I made a video to explain better.

Why doesn't it play when you make an open scene? Maybe I need to do other things

Upvote 0
Could it be because I saved it as .json?

Attachments

• oooosss.jpg
    oooosss.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • oooosss.json
    120.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
A scene is always a JSON file.

So, I tried your scene, went to Timeline, pressed "Anim 1" or "All" and the animation played fine, the guy moved his hands up and down. The scene is good. No idea why it didn't work in your system.
Have you tried restarting VAM or checking the Error Log for some information?

Upvote 0
Bazı bilgiler için VAM'ı yeniden başlatmayı veya Hata Günlüğünü kontrol etmeyi denediniz mi?

Hayır .

Ancak Hub tarayıcısından indirdiğim her şey çalışıyor.
Yani her şeyi doğru mu yapıyorum?
Hata çıkışı nasıl kontrol edilir ?

Upvote 0
Error Log in the UI:
yMH90xsBa4-J7kMefG79DuplVW3-5BnUXIYUk-dEq4-2xW0NMCAl1Ez2H55zKxRsvOgdfwb_Ag5UakTMllpCfNuAlrfcTQ3aw_nzLHAAGm1yh_0ciKnXi02thUsqs0wzGpJJZIT6

Your scene is good, everything works when I play it. I don't know why it doesn't in yours, that's something you need to investigate. Try restarting VaM first.

Upvote 0
But it doesn't play when you first open it too? I want him
After selecting the plugin, it plays when you run the animation. But it doesn't play on first boot.

Upvote 0
Aaaahhhh, so that's what you want to happen. Ok, I misunderstood you.
You need to create a trigger to do that after the scene loads. You can use the Scene Animation tab, and there's plugins that do a similar thing, maybe even Timeline itself nowadays (unsure).
Essentially the trigger is like: Person > Timeline > Play Anim1

Upvote 0
Evet, yapamayacağım şey bu. Bununla ilgili herhangi bir video bulamadım. Önce animasyon mu tetikleyici mi?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom