Scenes WhiteChairLite

Feel

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Feel submitted a new resource:

WhiteChairLite - Motion stop production

Various poses are requested.
Then an idea came to me.
So I thought of a way to stop the movement.

As a result, we were able to implement many poses in this scene.
We plan to investigate this method further in the future.

This version is a lite version
Motion is limited and there is no PLUG function.

View attachment 204311

View attachment 204312

View attachment 204313

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

I did have some issues. I use VR, and it came up in split screen. One of the Post Magic settings was causing it so I removed post magic completely otherwise it was unusable. Post Magic is great, but one setting screws VR up for me. Also, wasn't sure why you had multiple timeline plugs. Are they for different parts of the body? I look at one and it looked like it was just for the head. I have been making a pause button for time line for years, and I completely disable it. That way my plugin presets will work correctly with time line, on start I sometime have to disable some plugins, then enable on pause. I will take another look at it when I have time. I did see a plug button and I pressed it, and there was a dummy doing her, was that suppose to happen? Also, after a while when I reset and started over, she did not seem to go through all the animation. Maybe some thing I added caused this, IDK. I have never really used McGrubers StateMachine, I know it has something to do with moving into different states, how is it that it is being used here? I wonder how it affects plugins, that I add. Anyway, Overall it is a good idea, and I realize its only the lite version, and deserves the 5 star rating I gave it. Thanks. Also, the Look is very very good.

I did have some issues. I use VR, and it came up in split screen. One of the Post Magic settings was causing it so I removed post magic completely otherwise it was unusable. Post Magic is great, but one setting screws VR up for me. Also, wasn't sure why you had multiple timeline plugs. Are they for different parts of the body? I look at one and it looked like it was just for the head. I have been making a pause button for time line for years, and I completely disable it. That way my plugin presets will work correctly with time line, on start I sometime have to disable some plugins, then enable on pause. I will take another look at it when I have time. I did see a plug button and I pressed it, and there was a dummy doing her, was that suppose to happen? Also, after a while when I reset and started over, she did not seem to go through all the animation. Maybe some thing I added caused this, IDK. I have never really used McGrubers StateMachine, I know it has something to do with moving into different states, how is it that it is being used here? I wonder how it affects plugins, that I add. Anyway, Overall it is a good idea, and I realize its only the lite version, and deserves the 5 star rating I gave it. Thanks. Also, the Look is very very good.

Thanks for your advice and references.
There was a lot of information and I didn't understand everything.
The reason I use the timeline a lot is to make animation management easier.
And I want to partially stop the animation, so I'm separating it.
VR will fix that quickly.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom