Question Where to share looks that aren't ready to be released yet?

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
Quick question - Where do you guys think I should share a screenshot or two of new looks/textures/models I'm working on to ask for feedback? I'd like to see if there is any interest in a particular look before I go down the rabbit hole of fixing all the seems, color matching, working on blemishes, etc.

Quick question - Where do you guys think I should share a screenshot or two of new looks/textures/models I'm working on to ask for feedback? I'd like to see if there is any interest in a particular look before I go down the rabbit hole of fixing all the seems, color matching, working on blemishes, etc.
VaM discord is a good place for it too. There's a specific channel for screenshots.

Upvote 0
The VaM Discord seems to be a good place to get honest answers quickly. Here at the Hub, we are VERY polite and VERY nice and a bit slower. ;)
Though, at the Discord it's all very fast-paced and short-lasting.
If you want to get merciless and maybe mean answers, then I would suggest the VaM Reddit. But, don't say you weren't warned!
If you want to post several screenshots to show your progress over time, than the "Looks" forum section would be IMHO a much better place. I would suggest to post your images into a single big thread.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom