• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Where to place dependencies ( path)

Hlopchina

Reactions
Hi all.
I'm new to Vam. And using this hub as guide and source at really interested content.
My question is where dependencies files need to go to be able have fully immersed scene.
Var. File that I have in my library will only give me a bold model and little details.

Thank you

dependencies are just other .var addons. They all go in the same place /AddonPackages

Thank you for your replay.
Is it possible that after moving all dependencies files to Addons packages ,the scene still have a bold model and no other objects?

Upvote 0
you might need to restart vam after moving files in /addonpackages or just click Hard Reset from the main menu, it's like a restart.

If it's still like that then you must be still missing some files. If the model is bold, you're missing the hair. So the process is like this:
- download the addon you want
- download all the addons from the Dependencies tab of that addon
- next time when you load vam it should be ok

if you can let me know what's the scene I can check and let you know exactly what's the problem. You can send me PM if you don't want to post it here. maybe you're into furries and don't want people to know 🙀

Upvote 0
Check out the FAQ, especially the first part with newbie questions and guides:

Upvote 0
Check out the FAQ, especially the first part with newbie questions and guides:
You a 🌟

Upvote 0
Another q.
Is it possible to download paid scene in Hub in Vam, if you are a patron for any creator?
I'm stuck at screen where you need to confirm that you over 18. Can't go further.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom