Question Where to find these mods?

Reactions
I've downloaded a lot of mods at once. And have a lot of mods that can be found on the hub.(At least that what VaM says. Maybe someone share? Of course i mean if it's free mod. If it's Paid look or paid asset - i won't ask.
Or maybe someone knows how to find this mods right...

Attachments

• modslook1.png
    modslook1.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook2.png
    modslook2.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook3.png
    modslook3.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook4.png
    modslook4.png
    213 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook5.png
    modslook5.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook6.png
    modslook6.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook7.png
    modslook7.png
    209.9 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook8.png
    modslook8.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 0
  • modslook9.png
    modslook9.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 0
As you're a new user, here's a very important advice:
- For free Hub hosted resources, don't download stuff that has a insane amount of dependencies for what it should have, especially if there's many that are not Hub-hosted
If you do you end up with this impossible mess. Some you may be lucky enough to find/get, others not so much. Even if you do get them, they may bring their own dependencies, and you enter what is called "dependency hell".

if you're lucky, you may be able to see in the Error Log if most of these are coming from just one or two VARs, and you're probably better off deleting those VARs.

Upvote 0
Also too add in, install the latest versions of plugins or else you'll have a catalogue of unneeded stuff as atani basically said there. Manually check the addons folder and remove old versions.
Some of those addons may have been removed so they won't show up as hub hosted so those you won't be able to find.
Checking I see a lot of those are paid content so you'll have to manually search with the search options to seek them out. GL.

Upvote 0
Open the Package Manager in game, and select the Missing Dependencies tab. If it's only a few vars that are missing a ton of non hub-hosted dependencies, consider deleting them, or move them out into some folder that Vam doesn't see till you figure out where to get the missing ones.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom