Question Where can I find morph.morphs_mega_pack.latest?

Ryandootboi

Reactions
I can't find this file and i have been looking for it for a while, it is a dependency for quite a few of the .var files I've seen, but it isn't on the hub. does anyone else know where to find it? (morph.morphs_mega_pack.latest or also known as morphs mega pack 9 i think, i am not sure)

Solution
does this error log help?View attachment 410710
i think that the dump pack already has some of the morphs because i had already downloaded that, but i don't think it has all of them because it had Hip shapes 1, 2, and 4 but not 3 for some reason.
Morph.Morphs_Mega_Pack.latest is not available on the Hub server, tested by adding it as a dependency (by editing the meta.json of a package). If it was available on the Hub at some point, there's probably some good reason why it was deleted
Maybe it's from here
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-dump-pack.30247/
In the morphs section you can find out the name and its creator by moving the mouse cursor over the little cube. Then that should help with finding out who made the morph.
Screenshot 2024-09-17 170526.png

Upvote 0
does this error log help?
1726612885073.png

i think that the dump pack already has some of the morphs because i had already downloaded that, but i don't think it has all of them because it had Hip shapes 1, 2, and 4 but not 3 for some reason.

Upvote 0
does this error log help?View attachment 410710
Morph.Morphs_Mega_Pack.latest is not available on the Hub server, tested by adding it as a dependency (by editing the meta.json of a package). If it was available on the Hub at some point, there's probably some good reason why it was deleted

Upvote 0
Solution
ah, i see, well thank you for the information.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom