Question What is the proper way to post a wav file?

increaseVV

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
increaseVV_4VaM
I'm posting the wav files in a var here.

I want to be able to just download from VaM Hub via VaM and have the wav added to the "Sounds" folder.
However, I have not been able to do that.

Is there any way to download the data from VaM Hub via VaM and have it add the wav files directly to the "Sounds" folder?

If users just put the var in the AddonPackages folder, they cannot put the wav directly into the "Sounds" folder.
Currently, users need to unzip the var and manually drop the "Custom" folder to add the wav to the "Sounds" folder.

I'd like to eliminate the hassle.

Sorry it's hard to read, I'm using machine translation.

I want to be able to just download from VaM Hub via VaM and have the wav added to the "Sounds" folder.
However, I have not been able to do that.

Is there any way to download the data from VaM Hub via VaM and have it add the wav files directly to the "Sounds" folder?

If users just put the var in the AddonPackages folder, they cannot put the wav directly into the "Sounds" folder.
Currently, users need to unzip the var and manually drop the "Custom" folder to add the wav to the "Sounds" folder.
No, that is not how system works, only manual extract. *someone correct me if im wrong

I don't understand why you need to extract them, it kills the purpose of packaging. :unsure:
You can play audio files from var package just fine (mp3, wav, ogg,...).

There are "filters" when adding audio files inside scene (not useful if you have lots of audio files and subfolders).
=)Custom\Sounds (your local stuff/inside vam install)
a) All Flattened Addons + Local (no folders)
b) Flattened Addons (no folders)
c) Filtered Addons (with folders, all vars with audio files, all versions)
=)Addons with audio files inside correct location (Custom\Sounds) are listed bellow
sound.jpg

Upvote 0
No, that is not how system works, only manual extract. *someone correct me if im wrong

I don't understand why you need to extract them, it kills the purpose of packaging. :unsure:
You can play audio files from var package just fine (mp3, wav, ogg,...).

There are "filters" when adding audio files inside scene (not useful if you have lots of audio files and subfolders).
=)Custom\Sounds (your local stuff/inside vam install)
a) All Flattened Addons + Local (no folders)
b) Flattened Addons (no folders)
c) Filtered Addons (with folders, all vars with audio files, all versions)
=)Addons with audio files inside correct location (Custom\Sounds) are listed bellow
Well, I must have been mistaken!
I see that there is no problem with the var.

I will continue to post with wav in var.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom