• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Way to fix hair strands through person?

cmramlow

Reactions
Found this image on another site I visited with this same question unanswered and one of the issues I often encounter.

I have a high-end PC and soft physics enabled and have tried increasing the hair physics as well as other hair settings with little success.

I know Atani's got a killer solution for the hair clipping when she's laying down, but anyone know how to fix this type of hair clipping?

1716824256350.png

Solution
Found this image on another site I visited with this same question unanswered and one of the issues I often encounter.

I have a high-end PC and soft physics enabled and have tried increasing the hair physics as well as other hair settings with little success.

I know Atani's got a killer solution for the hair clipping when she's laying down, but anyone know how to fix this type of hair clipping?

View attachment 371457
The built in sphere shape will still collide with hair with it's collisions set to off. Scale shapes inside the person, set the alpha so they are invisible and parentlink them to the body to stop the hair passing through. I've done it before to stop the hair passing through the cheeks, but the same methodshould work anywhere.

View attachment 371457
The built in sphere shape will still collide with hair with it's collisions set to off. Scale shapes inside the person, set the alpha so they are invisible and parentlink them to the body to stop the hair passing through. I've done it before to stop the hair passing through the cheeks, but the same methodshould work anywhere.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom