Watto pose pack 006.

Watto pose pack 006.

Watto

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Watto submitted a new resource:

Watto pose pack 006. - 6 more poses.

If you don't want to go into "AddonPackages" to open the poses, extract the var file to a temporary folder. (I just use my desktop) Then copy the "Saves" folder directly into your VaM folder. You can then access them from the control panel.

Includes all poses from previous packages. No need to download previous packs. Old packs can be deleted.

View attachment 221047

View attachment 221048

View attachment 221049

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

OK, I'm not that much a noob, but I can't figure out how to use these poses.
Tried both of the methods described in the overview (and I've had no problem with other pose packages).
The problem seems to be the pose (file) names. Other pose presets have names that begin with "Preset_" and are file type VAP, but these don't have the prefix and are JSON files.
I've opened several other Pose Packs from the hub and they all follow that convention - file name prefix and file type VAP.

What obvious thing am I missing?

OK, I'm not that much a noob, but I can't figure out how to use these poses.
Tried both of the methods described in the overview (and I've had no problem with other pose packages).
The problem seems to be the pose (file) names. Other pose presets have names that begin with "Preset_" and are file type VAP, but these don't have the prefix and are JSON files.
I've opened several other Pose Packs from the hub and they all follow that convention - file name prefix and file type VAP.

What obvious thing am I missing?

these don't show up in the browser for me either. I'm pretty sure they aren't even the right type of file, or I don't know how to load them either.

OMG, lol I just realized, these are legacy poses, load them from the legacy pane on the atom you want the pose for

OMG, lol I just realized, these are legacy poses, load them from the legacy pane on the atom you want the pose for
I left instructions on how to add them to poses on the overview page.

Back
Top Bottom