Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Warstuff Pack 8 - Modern military themed pack

Everything is on CC-BY Licence

Drone Pack :

Helicopter Pack :

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

About ''not finding military vehicles with good interior textures'', can I recommend searching for those old vietnam/korean-war era JEEPS like this ''https://www.militarytrader.com/.image/t_share/MTc1Nzc3MjY2NjEyMDUzODgx/m38a1-in-korea-ca-1954red.jpg'' , they oughta have better textures most likely, since it's open vehicle and can't hide interior afterall.Would be nice if there is any to convert
Yeah I found a few of those, I ported one but forgot about one texture and got too lazy to correct it haha but I'll bring them in the next pack

Great to hear :) I don't know which packs I like more, Sci-fi or military or other, but you seem to bring the most interesting stuff anyways at the end so I am all for it.

Been having a lotta fun with those recent asset packs you've brought lately, cheers mate.

Great to hear :) I don't know which packs I like more, Sci-fi or military or other, but you seem to bring the most interesting stuff anyways at the end so I am all for it.

Been having a lotta fun with those recent asset packs you've brought lately, cheers mate.
Thank you for the support :D
Cheers, have a good one !

Back
Top Bottom