Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vs1
vs1 submitted a new resource:

vs1 O003 Cat Tail 3 with Animation - Asset of Cat Tail with Animation

I made Custom Unity Asset of Cat tail with Animation.
This package include asset and sample scene.

The animation is simpler than the previous version.
-------------
Dependencies are written in file ".var.depend.txt".
Please download them with all dependency contents from VaMHub on VaM.
If you want to install manually, Copy .var and .var.depend.txt to "AddonPackages" Folder of VaM.
Next, You can check and download all dependency contents with [Add-On Package Manager]-[Scan Hub...

Read more about this resource...

Neat asset! I am still learning how to use VaM, and while I have been able to add the tail to a person in a scene, I haven't figured out how to save that person as a look or preset with the tail still attached so that I can then load that person with a tail into other scenes. I tried just saving look and saving preset, but when I open up that saved look or preset in another scene, there is no tail. Is there a way to do that?

Neat asset! I am still learning how to use VaM, and while I have been able to add the tail to a person in a scene, I haven't figured out how to save that person as a look or preset with the tail still attached so that I can then load that person with a tail into other scenes. I tried just saving look and saving preset, but when I open up that saved look or preset in another scene, there is no tail. Is there a way to do that?

Hi wshume.
Sorry for late reply...

VaM does not provide a way to include Assets into any presets.
so I think the only way is to load it manually every time or use "Merge Load Scene".

Thank you.