• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

VR camera snapping issue

ryanxlanford

Reactions
Hello all, still somewhat new to VAM

There are some scenes (I'd say it happens 1 every 100 or so scenes) where I load up the scene, then the camera is like....stuck on the headset. Every move I make also moves the whole world with me instead of me moving INSIDE of the world.

I don't know how to even describe what is happening but here are 2 scenes I've encountered today:

As opposed to this one which works completely fine:

Any help would be appreciated. I'm assuming that whatever is causing it could be a required resource or maybe a feature/setting? Perhaps similar to how we have to disable antialiasing in some scenes for VR

Last edited:
Just a note:
  • VaM: the base software
  • vamX: plugin that is used on VaM to extend its features and UI
The above scenes are likely using a plugin from acidbubbles called Embody or the older version called Passenger. I can see them in the "dependencies" list.
You'll find them on the possessed person's Plugins tab, and often the scene creator has also a button or toggle somewhere in the scene.

Just a note:
  • VaM: the base software
  • vamX: plugin that is used on VaM to extend its features and UI
The above scenes are likely using a plugin from acidbubbles called Embody or the older version called Passenger. I can see them in the "dependencies" list.
You'll find them on the possessed person's Plugins tab, and often the scene creator has also a button or toggle somewhere in the scene.
Thank you!!

Update: so thanks to your suggestion, I was able to see which plugins were required for which packages. It turns out that moyashi was the cause:

moyashi.PostProcessing

Basically it caused the camera to go haywire. It was making me nauseous lol thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom