Looks Violet Look + Futa

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Violet Look + Futa - The good ending.

Hey everyone! Enjoy this look! She took me a little longer to work with but well worth the wait! Let me know what you think of her! More to come!

Dependencies:

(A hard requirement if you dont have them already, uses slight morphs and seems to fix an issue with the hair on the violet look)

Read more about this resource...

I still like the previous version but I also like the changes made to this new one. Can you rename this one to able to keep both plz?

I still like the previous version but I also like the changes made to this new one. Can you rename this one to able to keep both plz?
most of the main changes in this newer version were only to fix the dependencies issue i was having and just changed the hair on the futa version. So its still the same but just fixed some background things

Thanks ark.. really love your girls. I notice some of your older ones have some hip disorders that show up when I slap them into a motion capture so seeing you rebuild from scratch is a big plus for usage reasons.

Thanks ark.. really love your girls. I notice some of your older ones have some hip disorders that show up when I slap them into a motion capture so seeing you rebuild from scratch is a big plus for usage reasons.
Glad you like them and glad the updates are helping! <3

Back
Top Bottom