Viola DeWynter Bloody Cannoness

Looks Viola DeWynter Bloody Cannoness

DitzyDitz

Reactions
DitzyDitz submitted a new resource:

Viola DeWynter Bloody Cannoness - I don't think she's a nun guys...

The huntress who hunt her former lover Nyte Blayde

She's Viola DeWynter dressed as Bloody Cannoness Journey Kinkaid from Saints Row The Third Remastered on the mission Nyte Blayde's Return

Included in the packages:
  • Morph
  • Textures
  • Bloody Cannoness Outfit
  • Scene
Hope you guys enjoy my first public port let me know what you think and what character you want to see next!

Read more about this resource...

Props for a well made first release, thank you!
If you're porting directly from game and not using things like smutbase or equivalent, are there any particular limitations on what types of games or game engines you're able to port from?

Props for a well made first release, thank you!
If you're porting directly from game and not using things like smutbase or equivalent, are there any particular limitations on what types of games or game engines you're able to port from?
As long as I can get my hands on the mesh I can port it I suppose, but not all mesh are created equal though some are harder to port most notably non-human character.

Different proportion is also a thing to consider if the head is way bigger in comparison to the body the physical collider may not be able to resize to fit under the mesh which results the collider not properly aligns with the body part.

Back
Top Bottom