VideoControllerUIT

Plugins VideoControllerUIT

FeiFongWong

Reactions
FeiFongWong submitted a new resource:

VideoControllerUIT - Updates and fixes for UI Triggers to VamSander's VideoController

VideoControllerUIT
Updates and fixes for UI Triggers to VamSander's VideoController, a Unity Video Player wrapper plugin for Virt-A-Mate
View attachment 120541
Description
Allows you to play videos of most video formats directly from local storage on your PC using Unity Video Player rather than the traditional solution of using WebPanels (which are a bit more cumbersome and have limited format support)...

Read more about this resource...

Are there any video controls to be able to skip ahead or do we have to edit videos to only clips we would want playing?

Help me! When i load demo scene there is no screen! When i click next button white screen is appear. No matter what type of video i try there is no playback at all only white screen.
When i try to add plugin to any object it not work at all, no screen is appear.

Thanks for your fork!
A question. As I tried to watch some longer movies in Vam. Sometimes the Video and Audio will get out of sync. Would it be possible to either
-restart video from current timestamp
-scrub through the video (a simple +1 / +5 min would be enough?

Not working for me. I have tried everything. I have a few .mp4, .webm and even .mp3. They don't show up in the folder in-game. When I click refresh, it redirects me to the saves folder with no way to back out. Guess I am stuck with the web panel.

Not working for me. I have tried everything. I have a few .mp4, .webm and even .mp3. They don't show up in the folder in-game. When I click refresh, it redirects me to the saves folder with no way to back out. Guess I am stuck with the web panel.
i had same problem, going in to the video folder being just blank even though there are MP4 videos in it and realise just going on select button ,it adds all videos from the folder , bit odd not being able to see the video files in the folder

因为我想将其添加到渲染的视频中,所以我可以实现类似于时间轴的游戏时间模式吗?

I have random video files that simply refuse to play, the screen will just go white.
They do show up in the list of video's when the folder is selected.
Video's in question are regular .avi files aswell as some .mp4 files, it's like 50/50 which of my video files it can load, confused what is causing it.

Back
Top Bottom