Vibrator Plugin

Plugins Vibrator Plugin

'would love to get this going but I'm receiving the error message "No morph Genital-Open-2-b"... any suggestions?
PS I do have Genital-Open-2-a, but no "b"... is this a stock morph that's supposed to be there and which I'm somehow missing?

Last edited:
'would love to get this going but I'm receiving the error message "No morph Genital-Open-2-b"... any suggestions?
PS I do have Genital-Open-2-a, but no "b"... is this a stock morph that's supposed to be there and which I'm somehow missing?
Thank you for the comment. I will look into it and fix it in a few days. My goal is to use stock morphs for this so people do not run into these sorts of issues.

I was still getting an issue, so I made a version that, for me, fixes it. If anyone still gets a morph error, try the attached file.

Attachments

• LFE.Vibrator0.3.var
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
I was still getting an issue, so I made a version that, for me, fixes it. If anyone still gets a morph error, try the attached file.
Are you comfortable doing a pull request into the github repository? If not I will integrate the patch in officially this weekend.

Are you comfortable doing a pull request into the github repository? If not I will integrate the patch in officially this weekend.
Actually, I haven't used github before, so it's probably quickest if you integrate things. I just removed the morph, because without it the vibration still seems like it works VERY well. But a more complete solution could be to try to get the morph, check for null, and if null fallback to something else.

Actually, I haven't used github before, so it's probably quickest if you integrate things. I just removed the morph, because without it the vibration still seems like it works VERY well. But a more complete solution could be to try to get the morph, check for null, and if null fallback to something else.
I will do that. Out of curiosity what morph was giving you problems?

It looks like the plugin was already skipping morphs that it knows about that are not installed. I just changed the release to stop sending an error to that red error log since the plugin will actually handle things nicely by skipping those missing morphs anyway.

I google but no match found, so does "Genital-Open-2-b" exist or is it typing error, if it exist in what product I can find it?

Back
Top Bottom