Very Precise "Super easy" stocing request

Warboss Grock

Reactions
What i am looking for is a pair of "Waist Hight" stockings with a Cylindrical Texture, and the seams as a seperate texture. That is to say, the texture of the legs should be a straight cylindar of a specific witdthm all the way from the Toe , up the thigh, and Mirrored over the glutes to the belly-back as a seamless texture, That way you can put together a straight repeating geometric or Tessalated pattern as a "Trancparency map" and it can be turned into fishnets or repeating stockings.

I also want this as a "second skin," and the ability to make there be seams or seamless (Second Texcture) for seams. However I have seen too many clothes "Fall Apart" when the Undress option is turned on. and find it annoying

I also would like the Left leg to Mirror the Right leg, using the same portion of the texture reversed This is to make Transparency maps for turning them into Leg Stockings easier.(Seam straight up middle of ass/crotch}

Basically i am looking for a pair of stockings that is really easy to skin, and transparency map for smaller bits (possibly with oversized textures with "tutorial marks") optinmiezed for a Stupid End User,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom