Veronica

Zinigo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
ko-fi.com
Zinigo updated Veronica with a new update entry:

Clothing no longer included.

To make it easier for other creators (including myself) to use Veronica in their scenes while keeping dependency lists short, clothing (aside from piercings and tattoos) are no longer included in the var.

If you still want the clothes, you can find links to each item or their creator in the resource page for the look.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Zinigo Doesn't matter too much, but seeing as you are making so many updates I thought I should mention the No Tattoos appearance preset included in this var still has the tattoos on it.

@Zinigo Doesn't matter too much, but seeing as you are making so many updates I thought I should mention the No Tattoos appearance preset included in this var still has the tattoos on it.
Yeah. Sorry about all the updates. I didn’t know what I was doing when I made her and learned a lot since then, just trying to fix the mistakes I made on my older looks. 😅

As for the tattoo issue, I’ll investigate.I recently had to update the presets and something might have gone wrong. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :)

She looks great, but since you merged the morphs, I can't use her. if you ever release a version where the morphs are not merged, I would love to check her out.

She looks great, but since you merged the morphs, I can't use her. if you ever release a version where the morphs are not merged, I would love to check her out.
Sorry. Why can't she be used because of the merged morphs?

Back
Top Bottom