VariableTrace

Plugins VariableTrace

chenrong

Reactions
chenrong submitted a new resource:

VariableTrace - This is a simple plugin can get other plugin float parameter and trigger to other event

Hi everyone, I brought this simple and very useful plugin.

Would you distressed some awesome plugin but cricical function not register to the action?

This plugin can get float parameter in other plugin and register event to trigger! ;)

Usage & Example:
(Preparations is in below)

1. Add VariableTrace.cslist.

View attachment 329006

2. Choose float parameter in other plugin. (VariableTrace will auto position to the person. Of course you can change to other...

Read more about this resource...

This is a super useful plugin but I'm getting a small error on scene reload, though the scene still works fine. I've noticed that if I remove all the people the error stops happening, could it be a timing issue where it is trying to read a value that isn't ready yet?
1707941988911.png

This is a super useful plugin but I'm getting a small error on scene reload, though the scene still works fine. I've noticed that if I remove all the people the error stops happening, could it be a timing issue where it is trying to read a value that isn't ready yet? View attachment 335084
Hi, In my scene there no error when reload scene. Can you offer detail such as this plugin trace variable in ATOM?

There is a possibility timing issue, I'm in my hometown so I can't test now. I estimate test&update in next month.

Thanks for your reply.

It is on an Empty atom with a VUML plugin. The strange thing is if I swap the VUML plugin for something else the error goes away, could it be looking at local plugins for variables and not finding one?

Attachments

• 1708027764531.png
    1708027764531.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Here's a simple test scene showing the error, it is just and Empty atom with VariableTrace on it and a person.

Attachments

• Variable trace test.json
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom