Answered VAR file with a lot of dependencies not used in scene

MissuGato

Reactions
When I create a var package, the end result is always a lot of dependencies that I didn't use in the scene. Can someone help?

It might be:
  • Dependencies needed by your dependencies. Sadly some creators do not understand the package system, they are not spliting their content into multiple packages so for example a demo scene which needs all the dependencies is separate from the actual content (e.g. clothing item) which maybe doesn't have any dependendies at all.
  • Something that's actually in your scene, but you are not aware of it. Happens often with morphs which are not reset to zero. I recommend opening your scene JSON with Notepad++ (or similar editor) and search for the package name. Once you know what it is, you can remove it.

Upvote 0
It might be:
  • Dependencies needed by your dependencies. Sadly some creators do not understand the package system, they are not spliting their content into multiple packages so for example a demo scene which needs all the dependencies is separate from the actual content (e.g. clothing item) which maybe doesn't have any dependendies at all.
  • Something that's actually in your scene, but you are not aware of it. Happens often with morphs which are not reset to zero. I recommend opening your scene JSON with Notepad++ (or similar editor) and search for the package name. Once you know what it is, you can remove it.
Thanks! :)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom